How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy and What is SMO: Social Media Optimization
This blog post is in note form. There will be nothing but cold hard facts and no further explanations. For the explanations, you’ll have to see the video above.
+ How To Create A Customer: The 3 Roles in Marketing
Influencer (wife or kid or cooworker)
Buzzer – paperli – twitter
+ PreRequisites for Converting a Customer
rapport – credibility
SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION
1. 80% of your likes are robots
2. 15x or 1500% more people click on a pic than text.
3. 80% of paid ad clicks from india
4. 19% of posts are visible to real clickers
5. Costs $500 per post to show to more
6. 84% of users use Facebook (via social media marketing) after 5pm and weekends
7. Facebook posts last for 6 hours
8. Facebook users are moms and students
9. Twitter posts last about 30 min @200 follows
10. 29% of Twitter (via social media optimization smo) users are active””.
11. 86% higher retweet rate than their linkless counterparts
12. Tweets with hashtags get twice the engagement of those without, yet only 24% of tweets during the time of the study used them.
13. Using one or even two hashtags in a tweet is fine, but if you add a third, you’ll begin to see an average 17% dropoff in engagement
14. If you ask followers to “RT,” you’ll get a 12X higher retweet rate than if you don’t. But if you spell out the word “retweet,” that figure jumps to 23X.
15. 450% More users use Twitter (via social media optimization smo) during work hours.
16. Reach half between 8-9am.
17. After 9am, hit and miss.
18. 81% of your competitors aren’rt online after hours.
19. 350% more consumers use Twitter (via social media optimization smo) on the weekends.
Round off… 80% X 300% = 15 times more customers on weekends.
20. Guest Blogger pitch
21. 20% are men.
22. 65% are men
23. Reddit links are good for Google.
24. Paper.li links are good for Google
Youtube + Craigslist + Deviant Art (51% under 24y)
25. To he that has, more will be added, to him that doesn’t, even what he has will be taken…